Monday, January 11, 2010

Ironman Lake Placid 2010!

Well, here it is...The EVE of Day #1 of Training for Ironman Lake Placid 2010!

HOW did I get here so FAST?! BLINK!

Feels like it was just a MINUTE AGO when I signed up for the race, this past July- when I was up at Ironman LP '09 as a Volunteer!!!

And now 5 MONTHS have passed since then!

So, here I go, my Friends... I haven't raced Ironman since '04. In Canada.

I'll be completely honest with you guys- I'm terrified.Lake Placid is the TOUGHEST Ironman Course in the US!

And THAT is EXACTLY why I'm going to TRAIN MY IRONBUTT OFF for this event!

I will do EVERYTHING WITHIN MY POWER to be ready for SUCCESS at IMLP 2010!

The rest of it.... And the Unknown... will be what it will be...

There's nothing I can do about all that, except;

-Pray to the Ironman Gods, that they Bless & take care of me and my Iron-Peeps who will be racing IMLP 2010

-Put out as MUCH Positive Triathlon & Running Karma as POSSIBLE, into the Universe!

-Physically and Mentally Prepare for EVERTHING, and ANYTHING! The Good. The Bad. ALL of it!

The rest, is The UNKNOWN...

And to that, I say... BRING IT!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment