Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2010 so far...

Welp, my friends, I'll be totally honest with you... 
2010 has been, so far, a SLUMP TO END ALL SLUMPS.
I don't know how else to describe it. 
It started with my usual Post Marathon Funk after NYC Marathon '09...
But, it has since snowballed into The Funkiest Funk EVER!
Speaking of snowballs... 
This past winter did NOT help in my fight against The Funk.
This past winter in NYC was NO JOKE. 
But, here it is, almost Fall, and I still haven't recovered from my; Post-Marathon-Funk-Plus-Winter-Blues situation.
Well, I think it's time to SHAKE OFF, and SUCK IT UP! 
And it's time to salvage the rest of 2010!!!
I have 2 Big Events on the horizon. 
I don't wanna elaborate just yet. 
I'd like to get back into a groove, and then I'll say more...
PLUS, I need to post updates on my AWESOME CLIENTS- who, (unlike their Coach), have been training & racing up a storm in 2010! 
I'll be back with stories and pics of my Clients' racing accomplishments SOON! Stay tuned!
ttyl
D

No comments:

Post a Comment